Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Departures And Barbecues

Hey~ hey , listen. I am so exhausted after what happened yesterday that I might not have the energy to type this blog post out. So , so tired.

Anyways , yesterday was the day Mr Lee and his wife left Singapore for Bangkok , I think. We ( We as in me , Hafiz , Kevan , Keith , Syafiq , Haziq and Syafiq ) met up with them at Terminal One and had like a mini-brunch with them. I must say , the couple is extremely adorable ~ I do wish that prosperity crosses their path soon. Before they enter the boarding hall , we took a group photo with the couple. After that , we bade goodbye and a safe journey ahead. Bon Voyage !~

After sending them off , we gathered all the stuffs needed for the barbecue , which I am not gonna explain in great detail because it's far too complicated to explain so I'll leave it to Shengyang and Syafiq to blog about the preparation in their blogs. So we all met up in Yew Tee for the barbecue party. Syafiq , Hafiz and I were the so-called cooks (?) and I do hope no one contracted food poisoning from the food that I have grilled. Forgive me for I am terrible at handling food. Ask Hui Wen , she knows~ So basically , we were just having a good time in Kevan's condominium , munching on hotdogs and ' three quartered cooked chicken ' that had to be re-grilled , roasting marshmallows , blasting loud music ( thanks to Hafiz' speakers ) , messing around in the playground near the barbecue pit and stuff like that.

The barbecue officially ended at about 9:30 PM and I went home together with Shengyang , Keith , Kevan , Syafiq , Haziq and Hafiz. Germaine , Zhi Yuan , Eunice , Jun Wei and Zona went on their own way , kinda sad I didn't get to bid them goodbye~

Either way , I'm gonna make this a pretty short blog post and I shall leave it to my two fellow bloggers , Syafiq and Shengyang to describe the barbecue in great detail on their blog post~
I shall end it here with this song~



No comments:

Post a Comment