Friday, September 14, 2012

Spiral Nekos and Achieving Achievers

Spiral Cats
Visit my fave cosplayer's Tumblr

Hello and good evening to those viewing this blogpost in the period of 5PM to 7PM.
End-Of-Years are around the corner and I haven't done much revision compared to my peeps. I could've used the time I spent blogging this to revise but I chose not to ( I will also be playing League Of Legends after blogging and advertising this so remove all hope that I will be studying tonight) .

Woosh~ I already started revising with Social Studies and Chemistry. If I am diligent enough , I can finish these two tomorrow and I could even start revising two more subjects and if this goes on , I could finish all the subjects in about 5 days ! Swee ah ! I am so gonna revise in the dawn , I guess. A good excuse to waking up early and a mental exercise early in the morning has benefits for one's health , if I am not wrong.

Anyways , I got reprimanded by my mother by ranting on some dude which I dislike. Well , he's not from my school , definitely. He's like my mother's friend's son who is going to come and visit  us tomorrow after house blessing , which is in the afternoon. That means I can go work out with JD !~ Woooo.

Anyways , visit Miyuko's Tumblr and join me in fanboying.

No comments:

Post a Comment