Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Old Monday Blues

-YAWN-

It seems to be drizzling here in my area and the wind is chilling but it's not the good kind of " cold weather " that is good for sleeping and cuddling in a blanket. It's the kind that makes you feel as if you're gonna suffer from fever , a minor frostbite and hypothermia. Brr~ How I hate cold weather sometimes.

Well , as you may know , school holidays here ends tonight at 11:59 PM and normal school routines jumps start tomorrow Monday and I seem to have the old case of the Monday Blues ( no big deal , no big deal ) . I heard that the timetable has not changed one bit and as usual , we'll have PE tomorrow. Kind of a nice way to start the week !~ Most importantly , there's Mother Tongue tomorrow ! Yes !~ I can slack on the first day of Term 4 for at least an hour. Oh , I so love MT period.

Like what GLADos would say , there is science to do~
Though I don't believe there's Biology and/or Chemistry tomorrow but if there is Biology tomorrow , I can rap off with Syafiq at the back of the Biology Lab while we listen to some good old lessons by Ms Sujena ( I believe that MDM Teo has left the school for the same reason as Mr Lee ). Speaking of which , Ms Guaring will be back to teaching English since Mr Lee is currently in Bangkok ~ I think.

I agree that everyone of us does hate that one part of schoolday mornings , which is waking up early ! UGH~ What a pain to wake up so damn early in the morning. The sun didn't even rise yet ! I'm missing the best part of the mornings , the sunrise !
Thanks a lot , education system.

Well , if you're having problems waking up in the morning like me here. Then here is an image which might help you in OUR dilemma.


By the way , I would like to welcome Lola Belle and Lolo George here in Singapore ! They came here in Saturday and it was such fun having them here ~ Hope they do enjoy their stay here in good old Singapore.

Also , one more thing. Who is this Michelle Wong I'm hearing in Twitter? She is even trending ! C'mon~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment