Friday, August 31, 2012

Trainee 'Cher


I am currently writing this blogpost in my phone's Notes to be posted through my computer later on after my hair cut.. Goodbye 3-months old hair. I shall miss you~

Moving on , I am dedicating to Mr Lee who was the trainee teacher for our English class as this whole post is just about him !~

For those who didn't know , he left the school yesterday to go and continue his training at NIE , which I am sure that he will complete and pass with flying colours . I have faith for you Mr Lee ! Jiayous for the further training !~

He has been teaching 3E4 English for 2 months so he first taught us at about mid-July. I still remember the introduction of himself and the first activity he has given us : to write down our name on a card and include a positive adjective beside it. I chose the adjective ' Angelic ' and placed quotation marks around it because I am clearly not angel material~

His lessons were usually fun but I can't say the same for his sense of humour. His sense of humour is ... kind of needs improvement but I must say that his joke about the pony is out of this world ! He's very forgiving , which shows when peeps do not complete his hometasks. I can say that he is calculative , if that's what you call. He always plans ahead of
time and I guess he can also be described as a spontaneous thinker ~

Well , one thing I am sure of is , that he is a huge fan of tea , basketball mangas and Wolverine!~ ( Now if only I could find a Wolverine-themed tea restaurant which has a basketball court ~ ) He claims to be a gorilla who wants to buff up . We even have a special clap just for him. 3E4 ! One macho clap !~

My most memorable moment with him gotta be the chat we had with Anabelle. He tried to guess how many siblings Anabelle had and even told me not to fret about my height ! Awwww~ I will also remember how he would stop during his lectures and think about what to say next and his method of asking people to kindly stand up when they make unnecessary comments~

Overall , he is amazing in every ways and like Haziq , I think of him more of a friend~ A friend , truly. Mr Lee , if you're reading this , I'll make sure I shall ace my English and I shall dedicate it to you !~

No comments:

Post a Comment