Monday, September 3, 2012

Isometric , Oblique and Perspective


Isometric , Oblique and Perspective

What is common about these three ?~
Only a Design and Technology student can tell you that these three are methods of drawing your artefact. Although when doing your journal for the O Levels or N Levels , you are required to only use isometric drawing. This is what I heard ( or I think I heard ) from my trainer during the D&T workshop we had today !~

It was quite fun , though I'd still prefer visiting Ms Guaring today~ Met up with peeps at school at about 9 AM. I saw Mavis and Kangjin in the park although I didn't find out it was them until Mavis told me. Curse my myopia. Zhi Yuan , Kevan , Haziq , Nicholas Ong , Yong Jian , Mavis and the others attended the workshop too~ Mr Kenneth didn't accompany us , which was a real shame because I wished he did and I think I saw his child today because that little boy was clinging on to him all the time he was there at school. Anyways , the trainers were the Double Ms Js and Ms Lee ( I think ? ) . They trained  us in isometric drawing , ideation , contextualisation and task analysis , which was considered beneficial for next year. I also met Youliang , my old primary school friend. Damn ~ Those were the good times !
We had lunch at Vista Point and hanged around. We were pretty late when we came back , which was pretty embarrassing as the other schools were waiting for us so that they can start the lessons. Overall , it was a tiring 9 hours in an air-conditioned room which made me feel sick  because the cold temperature is freezing my arse off~ Came back to school and Kevan , Haziq and I had a picnic in nearby fitness corner. Our food ? Otah-otah and chicken~

No comments:

Post a Comment