Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Design And Technology

Here's a man using my product !~

Hey hey hey ~ Good morning to everyone who's reading it in the wee hours of morning. I am here in the school's Computer Lab 1 , having a fun D&T lesson. I am blogging 'cause I am done with my contextualization and presentation drawing ( special Thank You to Google SketchUp).
Mavis is here beside me while Haziq and Zhi Yuan are watching some fail videos and giggling their bloody arses off~ Hahahaha !

Had a quick laughing my arse off with them. Anyways , I doubt that we'll be leaving the lab sooner or later because not all the students are done with their drawings and stuff and no other teacher seemed to have booked the computer lab so I guess I got an extra hour for relaxing and chilling. It seems that I will slack for the whole school duration with only two hours of real schoolwork which are the Maths and English periods. Later on at home , I shall be doing History revision. The exam timetable has been given out yesterday if I'm not wrong so that means I have to reschedule my revisions and which subject to revise on~

Ending this blog post with a GIF


No comments:

Post a Comment