Friday, September 21, 2012

Weeping Arms



Annyeonghaseyo ! And of course I didn't forget you , Dubstep lovers. WUBWUBWUB-BZZZZZ ~

Lovely day , eh Never got to witness the sunset in my house yesterday because I was out the whole day with Kevan , Keith and Syafiq. We went to the gym and to the library yesterday , which was pretty fun. Except the times when I was using the machines in the gym for they were not really fun. What do you expect ? They're machines and I wasn't hoping for them to turn into those pesky Transformers. It would be disastrous if they did.

Either way , we met up at our usual meeting point. Supposedly , Hafiz was to meet up with us in the gym itself but in the end he said that he didn't want to come after we gave him a call. Basically , I was the puniest among the guys ( Damnit ~ ) . Everytime I use the machines , Keith would ROFL at me or stare at me weirdly. When he's not teasing me , he's busy on the phone. Hmm hmm~

We saw Mr Sasikumar at the gym too ! Never expected him to go there . Maybe we should bring Mr Lee along ! After all , he wants to buff up~

No comments:

Post a Comment