Saturday, September 22, 2012

Seize The Day

You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this
 Henry David Thoreau

Whew~ I'm feeling kind of queasy tonight. Arms still aching from yesterday's gym session and I overworked it a bit today exercising with Jia Dang in the nearby park. Sadly , Kaijie couldn't come as he is still revising if I'm not wrong.

Either way , this is gonna be another short blog post. Might be a very , very , very short blog post. I have a feeling that I kinda wasted today and didn't revise as much as I wanted to. My exam schedule was kinda screwed~ But at least I finished History.


No comments:

Post a Comment