Saturday, September 29, 2012

Punch Procrastination In The Face


 "Until you value yourself, you will not value your time.
Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it." ~ M. Scott Peck

Uhhh~ I just did some notes for Biology and that's about it so far for my academic progress for 30 September , 2012 . Well , that was kinda easy. I'm gonna do notes for two more chapters and I shall be able to start memorising all the things that I need to know about life. Damn enzymes and their lock-and-key hypothesis. I have to redo notes on some chapters because I lost the exercise book which contains all the stuff I learnt in Term 1 so I guess I'm a bit short of 3 months worth of work.

In non-academic news , Kha Zix is out in League Of Legends ( source : Jia Dang ) . I have not checked yet but I'll check it in a bit after posting this blog post and probably checking my Tumblr or something ~ Yes , I do have a Tumblr.

What else ?~ Well , I have finished SSOHKPC's walkthrough of Heavy Rain and in my opinion , the game might have one of the best storylines ever with an unpredictable twist somewhat near the end of the game which is a real shocker for me because I didn't expect Shelby to be the Origami Killer ~ Damn , he's like my favourite character too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment