Friday, October 5, 2012

House Buddies

For the sake of being random , here is my new Twitter profile photo~

I have not been sleeping well nowadays , which kinda affects my energy level in school . I can start yawning at the beginning of the first period. It's pretty sad , since that I would be dead tired by recess ~ That probably explains why I can come close to sleeping during Mother Tongue. Luckily , no teacher has reprimanded me for snoozing so far . I doubt I will get reprimanded for snoozing at home though~

Anyways , I have been thinking for some time now about what would it be like to have a house for yourself and a couple of friends as your house mates.

Well , to begin with , how big would thy house be . For me , I like a modest house which is not too grand and not too shabby. Maybe 3 rooms is enough so that means I would have like 2 house mates ~

Well , who would these two house mates be ? Of course , my 'bros' and 'sis' like Jia Dang , Syafiq , Shengyang , Mavis , Keith , Haziq , Kevan and Kaijie would be my definite pick for a housemate though people like Ziying and Bryan B. seem to be nice people and might make a nice house mate~

I have always dreamed of living in a house with my friends as fellow tenants. Well , of course , family comes first right so if I were to move house , then I'll make the distance between the house I'll move in and my family's won't be too far. For example , Marsiling and Yishun. Not that far in my opinion.

Well , might make a part two of this topic because the details I might discuss would probably be boring and uninteresting~ Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment