Friday, March 8, 2013

Achievement Unlocked

So.. I finally finished all the story missions of Borderlands II with my brother because I was too much of a pussy to do everything . Besides , my Siren will be useless
I have noone to support anyways and I can hardly stay alive in boss fights. I have been murdering the final boss again and again , and again , and again , and again and again. Turns out the loot that he drops ain't always that good as I rarely get any orange drops. Insert sad gamer face here~

I guess gaming is what I have been doing nowadays. I should be eating my hands off while mugging for the Os day & night but instead , I'm slouching in the sofa trying to get a Shadow rank in Hitman:Absolution. My hands should be busy working on the coursework , not the controller ! Grr , this is what I hate. I always tell myself ' Pssh , an hour shouldn't be that long , I'll just turn on the good old XBOX and play a few matches. After that , I should be able to focus on my work '. At the end of the day , there will be no work done but hey , at least I have achievements. Everyone loves achievements right ? Well , maybe not the XBOX kind of achievements but everyone sure loves REAL achievements.

So.. Am I proud of any of my achievements ? I'm not even sure if I have something that I can consider an achievement because things I do will have less significance to me ( well , unless they're really important or life changing ) because I'm bound to forget what I did in the past. I did remember being a naughty boy in the past but .. That's about it~ I won't be able to say that my proudest achievement is something related to a crisis because man , I'm probably the 95% who will panic and put themselves in danger but hopefully , I do survive any future crisis. Can't really brag about physical strength either ( I'm super , super weak ). Neither can I brag about online gaming because you will sound like a fool announcing your best KDR in like Starcraft or something and people won't care because after all , it's gaming and noone will take it seriously since it's virtual. If I can do the Italian Job , which was a parkour move that Keith showed me , then that would be my best achievement for like .. The year 2013 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment