Friday, March 8, 2013

Epidemic


So , I heard that there is some sort of dengue epidemic in my area , so better be careful. Stay clear of any mosquito breeding grounds ! Do not create a breeding area for those pesky flying pricks as well. I don't want them flying around & harming my friends. Not sure whether the epidemic is affecting a lot of people but better be safe than sorry , right ?

Have not been blogging that much this week & for that , I apologi- wait what ?! Uhh , okay. So I apologise to myself for not keeping my blog updated every now & then. Well , sorry my dear self that I am such a lazy bum & all I do is play Far Cry 3 ( true story ) while my work is waiting.. WAITING FOR ME TO DO IT ! DAMN , I'm so stressed ! GWAHHHH. Okay , with the random outburst out of the way , time to move on to other subjects.

So , I missed out on the meeting today , which was a real shame because as you know , I'm gonna stand down in April or something and it's good to attend all the CCA meetings while I still can right ? Whew~ I'm so gonna miss my juniors. And hey ! I got in the Green House Captain's Ball team ! I just hope I can maintain my position and improve myself to defeat the other houses ! MUAHAHAHA

K , bye. Ily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment