Friday, March 15, 2013

EM-PEA-ESS


So today marks the end of Term 1 eh ? That's...pretty depressing because that shows the speed of time & the remaining length of well.. everything ? The time left that we are together , the time that we have left after we move on out of ADSS , the time left until everyone separates from one another to find and cross their own paths , the time left until you have to wonder for all eternity whether you'll meet them again. It's crazy to think that despite being in such a small country , it's hard to find and keep in touch with friends. That must be how society functions , I should learn more about it. What?

Meet The Parents Session was fun today ! But before that , I gotta mention the fun chilling session I had with Agnes , Keith & Shengyang ~ ( I'm sorry Haziq ! I didn't bring my phone ). It's not really a chilling session , it's more of a getting-lunch-together session but still , it was fun. Finally had Long John Silvers for the first time although my impression of the food isn't good. I doubt that I might order LJS ever again. I'm sticking to KFC when it comes to fast food ! YEAHH !~ Headed out for a "little" stroll to school after lunch & had a nice and long chat with everyone. The teachers weren't there yet so I spent the majority of my time being " Mr Ga " with the tables & chair there. I think I have a chance in the education industry. It's quite fun to teach kids ! Time to move on

Well , MPS was smooth sailing for me. Mother had a nice conversation with Mr Chong , who was charismatic for the duration of the session. He provided me some good advices like making a breakthrough in my studies. I didn't know that my studying habits were not up to standard so I'm very thankful that he was there to correct my wrongdoings when it comes to revising. I wished that he had done that sooner though~ Stayed behind after my session was over to chat up with some of my peeps. Had a great time engaging in such conversations with my friends !~ Basically , I was hyper throughout the whole day.

Did You Know : Only 40% of the whole day is remembered by the human brain. So this is where my blog post ends.

SHOUT OUT TO SHEEPY'S SISTER ! SO ADOOOORABLE !~

No comments:

Post a Comment