Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Algebra Camp

So , yeah. We had a day camp just for the topic of Algebra. I'm glad that at least I get to strengthen my one of my weak links in Mathematics and I had some fun doing it. I mean , when do you get to have fun doing Maths problems ? Rarely ! I feel kinda delighted whenever I complete one of those problems that I never done correctly in the past. The past.. Man , bad memories , right ? So , let's forget about the past , look in front & LOVE THE FUTURE ! Woooo ! The future has a lot in store for us ~

Moving on , Mr Chong is a great help when it comes to Mathematics ! His explanation is clear & crisp ( ? ). They're simple yet they're easy to follow and understand. It's not that Ms Ng did a bad job of assisting me with my doubts. She was a great help when it comes to aiding me in Mathematics ! However , I believe Mr Chong connects well with me. Then again , he's an HoD right ? He must be a professional in his expertise~

It was a fun ' camp '. It's not much of a camp but more of an intensive lesson on just a single topic. 1 of 24 topics done. Bam ! I feel much more determined to do well for the Os. Well , I MUST do well ~

No comments:

Post a Comment