Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Keith Forced Me

Keith is nagging to me that I have not been posting much on my blog and the same blog post appear & appear in my homepage. This is why I made this blogpost ( Shoutout to Keith , XOXO). How is the first few days of the Term 2 ? It was kinda fun I guess. PE on Mondays ? It's an effing dream , man. Can't wait to get NAPFA over & done with though since I've been anticipating the damn thing for a long , long time now. I must say , I am NOT looking forward to the 5 Stations , especially the Sit 'n Reach because it wasn't my cup of tea from the very beginning.
Meh , the holidays were just meh. I didn't enjoy the boring week as much as I expected to. Surprisingly , the times where I had to go back to school were the most fun ! Maybe , it's because I get to see & chat with my friends but another reason for liking the idea of going back to school during the holiday is it entertains me & gives me a reason to be busy for a while. 

Hafiz is now shaking my computer screen. STOP IT !'

I'm just gonna make it sweet & short. I'm currently in the computer lab blogging and posting this on my Facebook and Tweeter. I have nothing to do right now so I try to update my damn blog every now & then.

SHOUT OUT TO KEITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment