Thursday, March 28, 2013

Green , Green , Green !


So proud of this gold trophy ! Together with the rest of the team , we managed to get the first place in the Upper Secondary Boys Captain's Ball !~ Man , the matches were really intense & our opponents were formidable so it was a challenging fight. But , there we go. First place !~
Congratulations to the Upper Secondary Girls as well for getting first place on their division !

The whole sports carnival was a blast ! Despite not winning the championship again , I must say that I did have a lot of fun. I mean , it's probably the last year I'm going for such a carnival so I better enjoy every single moment of it. The water soccer seemed to be dull compared to the rest of the event. It didn't seem that popular compared to the 3 other years I have been in the school so , I'm assuming that our lower secondary guys & girls aren't as sporty compared to us seniors ? I'm not gonna dwell much in the issue of who's more athletic and who's not because I'm Switzerland. Anyways , the other events were just as fun ! There's plenty of sports , some stations with the wacky challenges but NO Milo Truck ! Why is there no Milo Truck ! That is like a tradition , for a truck filled with Milo to be parked near the canteen so everyone can taste the nectar of the gods. Man~ But water soccer , WAS FUN AS HECK.

It seems like I am collecting injuries nowadays. My left ankle was sprained last week and my right leg was bruised for at least 2 days ( It doesn't hurt that much now ). Now , I have what I think is bruise on my chest area , specifically the area near the collarbone. The story of how I got this was during water soccer today. I was in a team with Keith , Hafiz , Mr Lee & Sufian and we were against some guys. I was running after a ball & straight ahead of me was a boy doing the exact same thing as me.. except that he slide kicked ( and I didn't ) and his legs connected with my body , causing me to fall over and land on my collarbone area. So , that is how I got this injury. It hurts when I move my right arm sometimes so I'm guessing that I bruised an area where the ligaments ( ? ) are located. Meh~ I mean , if I die ( TOUCH WOOD ) , well at least now you know the cause of death. No need for an autopsy , eh.

Ughh .. So I guess that's about it that I can post for today.

Congratulations to Blue House for being the champion for this year's Sports Carnival !

No comments:

Post a Comment