Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Last Page Of The Book

I've always imagined that my life is divided into books ( much like the Twilight series , except way cooler ) and that the "books" fill up as time passes. If my concept is correct , my secondary school life probably is a book by itself and sad to say , it's ending soon it has ended~ But , let's turn fantasy into reality... kinda?

Since the holiday has arrived , that means I'll have more time to mess around and idle but I'm gonna use my precious seconds this time round and attempt to illustrate and re-tell my secondary school life in a single book ! Remember , the manga blog post? Yeah.. I'm also aiming to hone my drawing skills to be able to provide pictures for my book ! ...and no , I am not gonna publish it ( it is merely for the lulz and possibly as a way to record my memories because you know.. STM ? ). I am not well-qualified in the story-telling elements department but hopefully , I should be okay in the drawing side of things (HOPEFULLY~). I take no pride in being the best story-teller out there but I'm working on it as well. 

The date of completion? I don't know~ Calm down ! I haven't even started ! I'm still prepping for the actual fabrication process of the whole "book". Gotta take some time to actually prepare for this little art project of mine. You could say I am on an adventure ! A papery.. usually-frustrating-because-my-illustrations-suck adventure. Oh well~

No comments:

Post a Comment