Thursday, November 14, 2013

Too Much Time , So Little Tasks

WRITTEN ON : 13 NOVEMBER 2013

With the O Levels being done and all , what is there to do now? 

I have no idea , that is why I have wasted about 3 days so far just lazing at home , Leaguing or trying to master the new Bermuda Triangle deck Jian Yan lent me. Still learning how to play Pacifica decks here! It's not easy path trying to harness the true power of Mermaid Idols! Soon , everyone will bow down before me as Eternal Idol , Pacifica shall turn cities into ashes , burn everything to the ground , and conquer the world. Today , Vanguard. Tomorrow , the world !
MUAHAHAHA~

Everyone sing along ! It will make you super happy~
For real though , isn't she super cute!~
KAWAII~

Moving back to the topic , the national exams is officially over and I do not know what to do. I mean , there's gymming , cardio , Vanguard with JY and JD , blogging or trying to practice my manga-drawing skills but I can't seem to be in the mood for any of that. (except for gymming and Vanguard.. always have the mood for those two). My manga-drawing skills are demotivating me.. and I know about the whole "practice makes perfect" shebang but if you don't dare look at your horrifying drawings which was a result of attempting to create my own artistic style (maybe it was a bad thing to even attempt to establish my own style when I can't even get the basics right ,eh?). Blogging takes a lot of willpower , physical strength to type and material to blog about , of which I lack all three (except for the willpower). I love to blog , trust me , but it is difficult to even write about nothing. I can't just make up anything on the spot and post it on my blog.

Oh wait...

Anyways , the main point is that the end of the Os seems to be a double edged sword to me ; I have all the freedom that I want but I lack things to do to pass the time and to utilise the freedom. Anyone get me on this? I sure wish that at least someone out there can relate to my problems and understand what I am ranting about.

I hate being forced to relax and do my own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment