Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Time Flies Like An Arrow , Fruit Flies Like A Banana

I can already tell that this blog post will be short (trust me , I forgot most of the stuff that have happened this past few days so ... less content per post I guess). Haish , I so doubt not having a journal around with me all the time.

But a lot of stuff happened since the last time I blogged! There was Haziq's birthday , the Vanguard tournament and a game party at Kaijie's. First of all , there was Haziq's birthday! Syafiq , Keith , Ziq and I just headed to Woodlands Waterfront to play some frisbee , mess around , run away from the bees , get creeped out by a glove that looks like a hand in the warer (to be fair , every glove DOES look like a hand). The celebration ended with a surprise cake that Syafiq and I chose , which was a Tom and Jerry themed cake. It was good cake , trust me~

There was the Vanguard tournament that Jia Dang and Jian yan participated in. I merely spectated uh. Not really that confident in being able to manipulate my Pacifica deck to win uh , let alone survive in a tournament. So , I got to at least see how the two fared(they did well despite losing) and it was all in good fun. I don't see myself taking part in a tournament sooner or later though , maybe next time.

Finally , I headed to Kaijie's house for a bit of a gaming session with Tzzy Haur , Haziq and Hafis. Played a bit of Halo 4 and a bit of Injustice. Also got to return Turok to him and I borrowed BF3 and MW3 from him to get back my 10k gamerscore !

No comments:

Post a Comment