Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Je Suis La Fille En Feu

Not sure what that French phrase meant but I'm pretty sure it meant "I'm the girl on fire".. Please tell me I'm right. Please please please~


Anyways , I watched the second Hunger Games movie.. Catching Fire. I was with Kevan , Kian Wei and You Liang !~ The movie was fantastic and definitely way better than the first movie. And there was more Jennifer Lawrence ! Yeah yeah yeah , I'm a fan of Jennifer Lawrence. Not so much of a Peeta kind of guy (admit it , who likes Peeta right? It's all about Liam Hemsworth nowadays.) I'll take Gale over Peeta anytime. I'd take a bullet for Gale. I'd catch a grenade for Gale. I'd stand in front of a train for Gale.

make Bruno Mars reference

Anyways , the movie was great! Like what I already said , way better than the first movie but a bit slower in pace compared to the first movie , in terms of the speed in which the story progresses. Definitely more action in this one although I must say , I was getting kinda irritated because there was such an abundance of unnecessary smooching. It's like " KILL KILL KISS KISS KILL KILL KISS KILL KISS ". I don't need some kiss to use up precious time , man.

Since I have not read the books (sorry) , I'm still kinda confused about the non-existent love triangle with Gale , Peeta and Katniss. Who do I root for? Freaking Gale man.



No comments:

Post a Comment