Saturday, November 30, 2013

Oh-Tuh-Koo

Don't get me wrong but I like animes and dramas ( of  the Korean genre ) but if forced to choose one , I'd go with animes, man~ It may be my immaturity that is the main source as to why I hearts anime a lot but let's face it, they're so much fun!

I wasn't much of an anime fan till not long ago , probably about 2 years from now. I also ceased the watching of any animes during Sec 3 but I've been hooked once more just recently. With this in mind , it's obvious that I do not have much experience with anime under the belt. Animes I've watched includes K-ON , Hayate No Gotoku , GoSick , ToraDora and Fairy Tail (although I stopped at about episode 30 , I think). Come to think of it , I have not watched Hayate No Gotoku Season 3! I should watch it ASAP~

I just like watching anime , that's all. It's like a very fun form of storytelling to me. Unlike dramas, animes have a plethora of genres to choose from ; from slice of life to action. The real A-Z of entertainment right here folks. Favourite genres of mine are slice of life and romance-comedy. Wait , what is that I hear? Is that the sound of skepticism towards this soon to be 18 years old guy loving romance-comedy genres? ROMANCE COMEDY ANIMES ARE WHAT I LIVE FOR MAN. Horror animes? I despise them a lot although I'm not pretty sure horror animes exist. Maybe horrific , not horror.

However , I only have one thing I dislike about animes ; they end. Like all good things , good animes must come to an end but it's hard to let go of good things , especially if you're really sentimental ( like me ! I think.. ). The words " Series Finale " are words that kill me on the inside. Talk about "sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you"..
There's something about saying goodbye to a fictional character whom you shared the good and bad moments with that makes me glassy eyed. HUHUHUHU

T'is the life of a weak person.

Oh well , that'll be all for now I guess. Time to go hunt for more animes ! Definitely won't have to look far.

PS ; I believe in the further continuation of the light novel series and the third season of the anime (only Jian Yan will get this).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment