Friday, February 14, 2014

Valen-dine

How does Cupid calculate unknown angles?
Valen-sine

...please laugh.

Valentine's Day this year was a little different than the other 14th February-s that passed during the course of my entire .. single.. life. This year , I added a little twist by occupying myself with work. Not gonna lie , it was pretty hectic. Okay , maybe it was very very hectic but fun nonetheless. The number of couples who wanted to dine at the restaurant were too damn high but it was what I expected it to be ; guys anxious because there might not be any available tables and their girls giving the you-didn't-plan-for-tonight-did-you? face. Hehehehe~ The anxiety is almost comical  until you place yourself in their shoes.

Did I mention I had to buy a red shirt as well? Technically , my uniform can be worn but seeing that everyone is wearing a red shirt , I just had to join in and buy a shirt (well , Jiadang too since we were the only red shirt-less guys during yesterday's shift). Got a pair of red Hang Ten shirts because that did the trick and we were in a hurry anyway.

My shift yesterday was from 5 PM to 11 PM with me being a stationmaster of the outer section of the restaurant. Well , let's be honest , I'm not a good stationmaster.. or an employee for that matter but still did my best ! We ended rather late.. in fact it was one of the latest times we ended during the couple of times I did a night shift / extended my shift. It was fun though , red shirts and small chats.

Looking forward to working again~

No comments:

Post a Comment