Saturday, January 25, 2014

Resolutions

It's already 2014 ( surprise , surprise ) and unlike 2013 , I have not set any resolutions. Well , let's start with the resolutions from 2013. 

To be fair , there was only one or two resolutions that I set for myself last year ; keep fit and do well for the O Levels. I only managed to achieve one of these two resolutions.. okay , I'm still not fit , so 0 of 2 resolutions completed?

ANYWAYS , time to forget the past and look forward ! So far , I don't think I have any resolutions in mind. Life is okay for now so I don't think I have to change so , I'm gonna pull off a Jack Patillo for 2014 and set my resolution as " maintain ". Maintain the good life and the good things. This is gonna be one easy resolution... or will it? Only time will tell uh and I'm not psychic reader who can see the future. However , do join me as I maintain my life.. keep the good things that makes me happy , cherish good memories , meet good people and create extremely short blog posts..

Like this one.
Bye bye~


( Too lazy to blog for now , sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment