Friday, April 19, 2013

~ ~ ~

I'm pretty sure that I have overused the tilde sign to the extent that it's no longer unique & has become a part of my everyday blogging , tweeting & online chatting~ It's gonna be a short while until I get used to using the & sign to replace my 'and's. Well , honestly , I didn't start using the tilde since the beginning of time~ There's a (boring) story associated with the sign. Sounds like a bedtime story~

Meh , so people should know that once you start imitating something you feel is stupid , you're gonna start adapting and soon , you'll become one of those idiots who are gonna overuse that one thing you were imitating in the beginning. It's like #YOLO to me & Ray. We used to say YOLO to poke fun at the 'swaggies' who worship the damn phrase. This is where that quote from Batman comes in~

' You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain '

As scientifically proven by Nazurah , I can't
stop saying YOLO now. Pretty bad side effect. But , I mean YOLO right ?

The same goes to ~ ! I was using it to poke fun at those gals using the sign in KPOP chat discussions to act cute. Turns out the ~ seemed like a nice addition to my online statements because.. Well , it's just a pretty addition to anything. Tweets , blog posts , Facebook statuses , presentations , formal emails ( who am I kidding ? O don't write such things ! ). I even use it on Reddit which probably resulted in me getting a lot of down votes. :(

TL;DR - Never poke fun of anything in the online realm. You may end up like those you're making fun of~

No comments:

Post a Comment