Friday, April 26, 2013

ERROR 404 : Brain Not Found


Ohh.. Duhhhh , I'm so dumb.

Why am I not studying now ? Sometimes , I ask myself that question. Well , the answer is simple . It's because I'm too occupied trying to update my blog to come & cram some pages worth of knowledge on my thinking box. Man , I should really have a breakthrough but hey ! I did my best this week. I studied alot , finished Chemistry & History and I am now moving on to Social Studies and Biology. For D&T , I can't really disclose anything about that.

There's no Biology practical tomorrow ! YAY !~ But the STRETCH program is still on. I don't mind having the STRETCH program since I DO need help with my SBQ & Social Studies is my weakest link. Between Maths & SS , I would like to say that I am more confident in Maths because I could just run through different mathematic problems and BAM , I can foresee the questions that are coming up but SS provides different sources & background information. Any test concerning Social Studies is like a horror movie. You'll always be on the edge of your seat until they start dropping a bomb ( which will be a completely new theme in the case of Social Studies test )

Meh~

No comments:

Post a Comment