Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grace Under Pressure


I always admired people who can still perform exceptionally well despite the huge amount of pressure and stress they're exposed to. I doubt that I'll be able to do the same for I am a mini pressure cooker. I can do well with a healthy level of pressure but too much pressure and pop~ I'm screwed.

I'm merely posting this because of what Ms Cheong discussed with us during our LIGHTS lesson yesterday. It's true that stress is everywhere. Stress can be found in humans , structures and more. It's like stress is a natural part of life , and I kinda don't like it. I fear failure ( who doesn't ? ). I don't want to fail but like stress , it's natural to fail. You can't be good at everything~

Meh.. It's gonna be short today.

No comments:

Post a Comment