Saturday, June 1, 2013

June ; Holidays & Fun ... Not This Time

YAWNNN~ you can't blame me if I wanna blog half-asleep. 

Finally , June is here but I'm not gonna give it a warm welcome. The arrival of June is something O Levels students like me AREN'T waiting for. This means that less time with teacher-student interaction , less time to clear the learning gap etc etc. Basically , this month which was previously given to us to enjoy life has now become a hindrance to most of us who wants to excel academically , which is bad. I have never hated June before~ Don't worry June , this hatred is short-lived ( I love you soooo much ~ ). So , how's the month so far ? After spending 2 days of June , I can say that it's like meh ? I doubt anything special will occur on this month. I'm not gonna go out that often , except to gym or work out ( because I'm dirt poor ).Meh , all I will do is just revise revise revise revise. It's for th best. I have to be competitive now ! I gotta step up my game.

Still , it's a holiday ! I'm gonna have some fun , through basketball with JD , gym with Syafiq , League with Haziq and Khaidir but of course , study is of the upmost importance. Until then , I'm here checking my Instagram ( there's bound to be a rant post about SOME annoyances I face in the SNS ). I guess I should blog about Friday ? I mean , it was a pretty good way to end the school term.

Haziq , Sheepy and I helped an old lady return to her home. Apparently , she has just moved in to NorthOaks and was having problems going back to the condominium. We brought her to her unit and we're pretty glad that she got back to her home safely. I heard that Kevan also helped an old man on Friday , so good job Kevan !

That's about it for this blog post~

No comments:

Post a Comment