Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weak 2

Being a student , especially one that is a few months away from taking a major examination that can mean life or death to his career choices , you don't really have much time to slack off. I mean , it's the holidays but I've been feeling like some eerie feeling that I NEED to study. I despise studying ( we all do ) but I see myself revising sometimes just to remove that itching desire to revise. The desire to study ; it's not something that I would like to have but it's definitely good for my current situation.

To be honest , I'm actually just blogging to kill time while waiting for Khaidir to finish his PvP match in League. When did I last blogged ? Like the beginning of June right?~ I doubt I can post regurlarly. I have nothing much to blog.


Anyways , the holidays so far have been treating me well. I've been enjoying it despite the lack of actual outings and whatnot. Well , it's not hard to have fun and you don't have to be outdoors to enjoy ( you just need a working PC and an account in Garena so I can get you as my duo queue partner ). Nah , I'm kidding !~ I need a ranked team , not a duo queue partner. First week of the holiday so far have been bombarded with MAP , which I was grateful for ! MAP WAS FUN. Tuesday and Wednesday of Week 2 was occupied by Biology remedial , where we learnt Molecular Genetics and Heredity. Chromosomes , alleles , adeles ? I will never know.. Thankfully , I made notes on those chapters so , easy life for me , I guess ?

How am I spending my holidays so far ? A bit of studying , a ton of WhatsApping and gaming. ( WHICH IS BAD ! MORE STUDY , LESS PLAYING ). Just chatting with the guys , Anabelle and Agnes on WhatsApp while I get bullied by my brother in his new XBOX game Injustice. Meh~ I'm a DoA kinda guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment