Saturday, November 2, 2013

a e i Os u

WOO!
The O Levels has ended ! ...kinda. Still left with the Multiple Choice Question Paper for my Chemistry/Biology Science. Pfft ~ what a tease. All of our major papers are done and we're ready to party ! ( not really..). To be fair , the holiday mood is setting in pretty early for students , not just me. Friends and I have started planning things to do , jobs to get , people to meet etc. Meh , I mean we're anticipating changes and staying relevant. This is early planning for the weeks and months to come because trust me , you're gonna need to plan out how to spend your precious time.

Group photo siolz!~
Yes , I did graduate from Admiralty Secondary School this year. Haish , I'll miss everyone. But , that is for another blog post. This blogpost is merely about the celebration of the end of the biggest obstacle of secondary school. Oh yes , it's not puberty , boy-girl relationships or CCA choices that is your major problem ; it's the national examinations. Of course , it's not like one worries about hitting puberty. I know I didn't , that is why I'm still 157 cm short. 

All I want for Christmas is a growth spurt.

So , what's the plan now ? The usual ; job-hunting , secure a stable job , fulfill my desires of acquiring a new laptop and experiencing the joy of giving this Christmas. Let's make this work , shall we?~ Please. I mean , there's also trying to fix or establish rapports with people. I mean , I gotta expand my social network sooner or later so why not now. I got plenty of things to do in mind but I'm not sure whether I could do all these activities I want to do.. There's the problem of not having the greens to do.. ($$$). Hence , getting a stable source of income is of top priority.

I'll keep this short. Hehehe , can't wait to blog more and revive my inactive blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment